It's Alive! Alllllllliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiveeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!

I know. I know. It’s been an eternity.

Back in December, my health took a left turn into ShitTown, as it likes to do, and I ended up with another surgery. With more complications. And that’s just crohn’s.

After I got home, I had an incident around the tail end of the year (I would rather not discuss it at the moment, obviously I’m alive and kicking, but it will all be part of a long - ass description, and I don’t know exactly the outcome yet.)

I don’t know the outcome for either incident.

I would imagine that I would have stem cell surgery all over again for my surgery in December. That is 100% speculation on my part, although I absolutely will see my Rochester team here soon.

I have three tests pending that I cannot get done. Every time that I have one scheduled, it’s -58 below zero, or there’s 3 feet of snow on the ground (twice). HOPEFULLY I’ll be taking care of that this week.

Because it needs to be done. I need to work out what the fuck is going on with my body, because something is not normal, and it has nothing to do with crohn’s disease.

In the meantime, I’m trying to take it as easy as possible - because...you’ll understand why that’s a good idea. You see me post on facebook, so you know I’m alive, but I know you want blogs. I need to get better about blogs.

I’ll do my best.

Jill

xoxoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Daughter's Gift

Nerves of Incapacitation

Colonosco-Nightmare